Tubes, Vessels and Pipe Cut to Size and Shape
The largest tube and pipe profiling service in the China offers new options to customers in the all over the word. With a huge range from 80mm – 2650mm diameter and up to 100mm thickness. SYN offer time and cost saving alternatives to companies producing fabricated pipework and vessels. Standard size Carbon, Stainless and Duplex tube can be cut and shaped. But for non standard sizes or requirements in special grades we are able to roll and weld from plate stock. Variable angle weld preps offered to control heat during welding.
The new tube profiler fits seamlessly with advanced submerged arc welding equipment and the UK biggest plate rolling facility with all services together under one roof. All industry standard joints offered, as well as special joints imported directly from other 3D models.
- Straight and Mitre Tube Cutting
- More efficient use of material
- Manufactured and cut in unusual grades and alloys
- Round and Rectangular Holes in Pipe
- Saddle Cut Pipe and Tube
- Multiple Intersection Joints
- Slots in Tubes
- Lobster Back Pipe Bends
- Y Joints
- Stainless and carbon steel facilities
- Reduced and better quality weld preparation.
- Marking of part numbers and location points
- A complete catalogue of standard offshore joints
- Boilers, Pressure Vessels
- Offshore Oil & Gas
- Winch Drums & Mine Hoists
- Energy, Wind Towers
- Tubular Piling